When you partner with me as your coach, I will challenge you to think differently and you will leave feeling invigorated and ready to take action.
When we partner together, we will focus on five core components that will push you, your business and your career to new heights:
Rigor and Accountability to move things forward and execute against plans. We will set goals and keep score.
- Empathy and Compassion for what you have to confront and manage to reach your goals.
- Encouragement and Acknowledgement to celebrate progress, lessons learned and success.
- Advice and Counsel on topical matters as a "thinking partner" to make smart decisions.
- Strategic and Future-focused Planning to keep you focused and working on the right things and steering clear of obstacles that distract you.
Growing Your Business
Are you clear about your business (or non profit) growth goals and how to get there? During our coaching, we will follow a three step process. I'll help you: see new possibilities for your business to grow, simplify how to get there, and leave you with a clear action plan you can begin to tackle right away. We will dig into where your business is now and tackle the difficult questions you have likely been avoiding.
Extreme Career Makeovers
Do you wish you could hit CTRL+ALT+DELETE on your career and just do a hard reboot? Are you stuck in the wrong career and no matter what you do, you can't seem to move? Or, maybe you are clear what your next step should be but haven't the faintest idea where to start? YOU are ready for an extreme career makeover. Brace yourself because during our sessions you will take a hard look at your life, your happiness, and where you really want to be.
In the same way a doctor treats a patient, my coaching style is tailored to your needs. I am a collaborator who will work with you to understand your objectives and create a plan for you and the possibilities available to you. As we work together, I will be a partner for you and help you push yourself to uncover and achieve new possibilities for your business or career. I have a high energy and innovative style centered around actions and results. My focus is on taking concepts and making them happen.
Hear what some of my clients are saying about working with me:
How It Works
Goal Setting: Our initial discussion will be a way for me to better understand you, your business or career. We will identify objectives and goals and work together to track actions and progress.
Meetings: We will schedule a recurring weekly meeting. Speaking frequently will be important to keeping on track and moving forward. In person meetings are highly effective and work well when possible. However, weekly discussions can also occur over conference calls and video chats.
Confidentiality: To get the most out of working with me, it is helpful for me to know everything about your business. Thus, maintaining confidentiality is critical to a successful relationship. Our conversations are just that, ours.
Contract: We will spell out deliverables, objectives and payment terms in a contract so our expectations are clear.
- Duration: Best practice for business and executive coaching is a sustained relationship to grow the individual and organization over time. The first phase of a typical engagement is usually at least 6 months.
On Demand: In-between our meetings, I'm available via phone and text to help you make decisions, stay calm and celebrate success.
- Staying Organized: We will keep track of our conversations, notes, homework, etc. in Evernote, a tool that allows note sharing and collaboration.
- What Works: In order to provide the maximum impact to you and your objectives, I have the following expectations of all of my clients:
- Schedule weekly appointments at mutually agreeable times and locations.
- Keep track of and execute all assigned homework and tasks I give you, without nagging or reminders, including procurement of various materials (e.g. books).
- Be coachable - come with a consistent openness to do things differently, think differently, and explore new ways to meet your stated objectives.
- Provide 24 hour notice of any appointments that need to be rescheduled or cancelled.
My Target Client is:
Open and coachable.
Up to something. Building, creating, growing or transforming something.
Get Started Now.
Having what you want could be a click away. Get started now by telling me about yourself and what you look to accomplish.